- Today, I was wearing a floor length skirt. There's this fantastic girl in my 3rd grade class who is Egyptian, and wears a hijab and a long skirt everyday. There are a few other Muslim kids, but most of the girls don't dress like that. She is the only one in her class who wears it every day.
- Girl: I like your skirt!
- Me: Thank you!
- Girl: I'm surprised that you are wearing a long skirt.
- Me: ... Why?
- Girl: Because you are cool. And long skirts are weird. The other kids call me weird for wearing a long skirt every day.
- Me: I don't think long skirts are weird. I think they are cool. And pretty. And fancy.
- Girl: (turns to the class and yells) EVERYBODY! I'M NOT WEIRD, I'M FANCY!
And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news:
Our whole fandom is going to hell
Well, it’s not like we wont know anybody.